Ariza is truly committed to supporting the communities where it operates, and for us Carriacou, the Sister Isle is no exception. In 2019, Ariza was happy to sponsor Kayak Mas in this way by supporting the expression of musical talent on the biggest night of the festival. The competition was held on Friday, March 1st 2019
Congratulations to Killa B who came out on top, with his stellar performance on the night of the event, and congratulations to the other 15 participants who brought their “A” game to the competition.
The final results were as follows
1. Brendon Mc Kie – Killa B – 243pts
2. Ezron Stafford – Dezy X – 229pts
3. Trevor Jaffier – Smallz – 224pts
4. Kevin Samuel – Boneless- 223pts
5. Gavin Moses – Mozo – 220pts
6. Wilson Sylvester – Taxi Boy – 209pts
7. Cleon Simon – Clever – 196pts
8. Terrence Isaac – Warlord – 189pts
9. Rashed & Rashad Gabriel – D’ Regulars – 187pts
10. Jonathon Fleary – Jabarie – 183pts
11. Josh Phillip – Silver Bullet & Clint John – Supa Flint – 181pts
13. Devin Moses – Phragile – 177pts
14. Neil & Nervon Gabriel – Black Blingers – 169
15. Kevin Mc Farlane- Miracle Man – 148pts
Ariza also awarded all participants with accounts at the Credit Union, because good financial decisions underpin all major decisions and activities in life. Mr Edwin Francis, Marketing Officer Was on hand to make the presentations and to assist in hosting the Facebook Live Broadcast, facilized through local broadcasters KG9.
Ariza wishes to extend its thanks to Carriacou Festival Board and the Carriacou Carnival Committee for its support and partnership as well as to congratulate them on a job well done.
You can relive the event by visiting our Facebook page and see performances and interviews with the artists and organizers during the event. www.facebook.com/arizacu