As part of our ongoing transformation, we are expanding our service offerings and are seeking to attract passionate, committed, and competent professionals to fill the following vacancy:
Position: Accounting Officer
The Accounting Officer will ensure accurate, timely processing and completion of all reconciliation, external payroll, and retirement savings plan statement preparation.
Responsibilities would include:
- Reconciliation of General Ledgers.
- Processing of external companies’ payroll.
- Preparation of monthly NIS remittances.
- Preparation of annual Retirement Savings Plan statements.
- Review and maintain members’ accounts.
- Processing authorized transactions and responding to inquiries.
- Performing general cost accounting and other related duties.
- Preparation of reports as directed.
• Education and Training:
Associate’s degree in Accounting, Business studies or CAPE Unit 2 Accounting; and
AAT or other related accounting certification.
At least three (3) years of similar Accounting experience.
• Key Competences and Attributes:
- Proficient in general Accounting principles
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to explain complex financial data in clear, concise, and straightforward language
- Ability to work independently
- Solution oriented
- Positive attitude
- Excellent organisational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
We invite interested persons who meet or exceed the requirements to submit their application to firstname.lastname@example.org (in PDF format, with subject line “Accounting Officer”) by 7th May 2023.