Ariza is celebrating 75 years of transforming lives!
As part of our ongoing transformation, we are expanding our service offerings and are seeking to attract passionate, committed and competent professionals to fill the following position.
Position: Credit Analyst II (Credit Admin)
The Credit Analyst II will review all loans before disbursement to ensure accuracy and that all terms and conditions are in compliance with established policies, regulations and by-laws.
Responsibilities would include:
- Review all loans as per established procedures, and ensure terms and conditions are in compliance with established policies, the regulations and the by-laws.
- Verify and confirm collateral securities for all loans.
- Liaise with legal teams re the execution of mortgages; prepare and submit all required documentation.
- Engage and contract valuators.
- Prepare construction contracts.
- Prepare weekly updates on all loans, including pending legal matters.
- Ensure loan agreements are accurate and printed.
- Oversee the setting up of payroll and cash distributions in the core system, verifying salary order/deduction.
- Review and authorize disbursements prepared by Credit Analyst 1 and ensure all loans are disbursed accurately, within the standard timeline.
- Prepare bills of sale and offer letters.
- Prepare reports.
- Operate as part of a product team.
- Education and Training:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Banking, Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Certified Residential Underwriter (CRU) or other related professional certification.
Five (5) to eight (8) years’ experience working in credit administration and/or loan underwriting.
- Key Competences and Attributes:
- Credit risk analysis
- Knowledge of credit administration policies
- Financial computation and analysis
- Ability to read and understand financial statements
- Knowledge of applicable laws, regulations and by-laws
- Emotional intelligence
- Member orientation
- Microsoft Office suite
Interested persons who meet or exceed the requirements are invited to submit an application in PDF format via email only to email@example.com with the subject line “Credit Analyst II (Credit Admin)” by 23rd December 2022.