Ariza is celebrating 75 years of transforming lives!
As part of our ongoing transformation, we are expanding our service offerings and are seeking to attract passionate, committed and competent professionals to fill the following vacancy:
Position: Executive Manager, Member Experience
The Executive Manager, Member Experience will drive the overall direction and management of service delivery, consistent with ‘The Ariza Way’ standards, to create loyal and satisfied members. The job holder will be responsible for the efficient operation of all branches and other contact channels, as well as for ensuring adherence to policies, procedures, regulations and by-laws.
Responsibilities would include:
- Develop and lead a team of high performing professional managers who inspire their team members to consistently demonstrate ‘The Ariza Way’ standards.
- Manage resources and collaborate with other department managers to ensure efficient operations in all branches, telephone contact centre and the Automated Teller Machines (ATMs).
- Use member feedback and insights to build relationships, provide solutions and make innovative recommendations to enhance members’ experience.
- Contribute to the creation and/or revision of policies, processes, procedures and internal controls and to ensuring compliance so that risks are properly mitigated.
- Establish and monitor the annual budget and growth goals for areas of responsibility.
- Education and Training:
Master’s degree in Cooperative Studies, Business, Finance, Banking or related field.
- Five (5) years’ experience in managing a branch or operational department in a credit union or other financial institution.
- Experience in underwriting and reviewing loans is desirable.
- Key Competences and Attributes:
- Leadership of teams
- Customer orientation
- Emotional intelligence
- Planning and organising
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment
If you are friendly, responsive and solution-oriented, and meet or exceed the above requirements, you are invited to submit your application in PDF format via email only to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line. Closing date is 20th June 2022.