As part of our ongoing transformation, we are expanding our service offerings and are seeking to attract passionate, committed and competent professionals to fill the following vacancy:
Position: IT Support Officer
The IT Support Officer will be based at the Main Branch and provide technical support services to the organisation and assist the Network and Systems Administrators to maintain the computer network, systems and software across the Credit Union’s branches in Grenada and Carriacou.
Responsibilities would include:
- Resolve requests for assistance including for hardware, software and networking.
- Install and configure hardware, peripherals and software.
- Assist in the development and implementation of new software applications.
- Monitor and maintain the uptime of ATM, Debit Card and Home Banking services.
- Assist with training and supporting staff on new and existing software applications.
- Assist in liaising with local, regional and international support vendors to facilitate vendor relationships that are beneficial to the Credit Union.
- Investigate, recommend, design and implement re-engineering measures to processes and work-flows, both within the Technology and other departments to create efficiencies and reduce cost.
Education and Training:
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Systems Engineering or related field.
At least one (1) year experience in providing IT technical support. Knowledge of Sharetec would be an advantage.
Key Competences and Attributes:
- Computer equipment installation, configuration, and support
- Mastery in basic Microsoft Office applications
- Diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of cyber security
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Training skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
We invite interested persons who meet or exceed the requirements to submit their application to email@example.com (in PDF format, with subject line “IT Support Officer”) by 21st April 2023.