Ariza is celebrating 75 years of transforming lives!
As part of our ongoing transformation, we are expanding our service offerings and are seeking to attract passionate, committed and competent professionals to fill the following vacancy:
Position: Manager, Information Technology
The Manager, Information Technology (IT) will develop and lead a high performing team to ensure the secure and effective functioning of the IT network, systems, applications, software and hardware. The job holder will play a lead role in ensuring the achievement of the organisation’s digital transformation goals, thereby enabling service delivery that is beyond members’ expectations.
Responsibilities would include:
- Develop, implement and coordinate all IT budgets, programmes and plans in alignment with strategic goals and objectives.
- Optimize network and systems performance through ongoing auditing and troubleshooting.
- Ensure the security of systems and data and that a disaster recovery plan is in place and updated periodically.
- Minimize system / technology downtime.
- Successfully manage all IT-related projects.
- Design, develop and implement IT-related policies and procedures, and monitor compliance.
- Education and Training:
- Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other related field.
- Certification in Project Management and Networking from a reputable institution.
- Five (5) years’ combined experience in supervising and managing an IT department plus hands-on experience with network administration and installation.
- Experience in a credit union or other financial institution.
- Working knowledge of Sharetec software would be an advantage.
- Key Competences and Attributes:
- Network management
- Project management
- Leadership of teams
- Customer orientation
- Emotional intelligence
If you are friendly, responsive and solution-oriented, and meet or exceed the above requirements, you are invited to submit your application in PDF format via email only to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line. Closing date is 20th June 2022.